This section contains guidance for webmasters and others who serve the craft in digital media, specifically for the jurisdiction of the Grand Lodge of the State of New York, which also, because it is available online, is available for consideration by any jurisdiction. In general, these are meant to be explanatory rather than authoritative, and if in doubt how to use this information, you can contact the NYMasons.org Webmaster, Bro. Ken JP Stuczynski or talk to your DDGM.
- All districts are required to have a website (or share a website with another district) that meets or exceeds the standards contained herein. Lodges must have a website presence, either by having their own site, or a page provided for their basic information on their respective district’s site.
- All Lodges and Districts should have a specific person or persons assigned as Webmaster. These Brothers provide a communication channel to disseminate information form Grand Lodge concerning the use of digital media throughout the Craft, but ultimately answer to their respective leadership.
- Masonic Webmasters
- CURB & DARs
- Appropriate Content / Privacy
- General Standards & Best Practices
- Lodge Websites
- District Websites
- Masonic Google Calendar Model
BEST PRACTICES & LESSONS LEARNED:
ARCHIVED & ADDITIONAL RESOURCES: